|Welcome To Sherwood Auctions
Catalogue for auction #317|
On Site - 16 Lambert Street, Queenstown - Viewing from 9.30am morning of sale on 13 o Apr 2019 @ 10:30
1. Concrete planter
2. 3pc. Lounge suite
3. Display unit, TV unit, etc.
4. Framed prints in house
5. Vintage bedside cupboard
6. Vintage queen size bedhead
7. Queen size ensemble
8. Fold up bed, heaters, etc.
9. 6-Drawer dresser, tools, etc.
10. Antique Tas Oak wardrobe
11. McHugh vase (small chip) and transistor radio
12. Melamine cupboard, table, etc.
13. Dyson vacuum cleaner
14. Microwave, cutlery, pots, etc.
15. Bailey aluminium stepladder
16. Wardrobe (timber)
17. Blow up mattress, etc.
18. Pipe single bed
19. Laminex table, motorbike helmets
20. Pye vintage floor polisher
21. Apollo gents bike
22. 20lt. Metal fuel drum, jump leads
23. Victa Tornado lawn mower
24. Pair car ramps and trolley jack
25. McCullagh petrol chainsaw
26. Power tools and battery charger
27. Simpson Electric clothes dryer
28. 4” Bench vice
29. JBS endless chain
30. Simpson 7.5kg auto washer
31. Quantity sockets, spanners, etc.
32. Pet carrier and fishing rod
33. Shovels, etc.
34. Contents of garage, including tools, etc.
35. 1997 VW Golf GL 4-door (unreg.)
36. 1997 Toyota Hilux flat tray, auto (unreg.)
37. 2008 Toyota Corolla Ascent 4-door sedan, manual (unreg.)
05th Apr 2019 @ 06:00PM: In our rooms, 18 Hillcrest Road, Devonport - 6.00pm start - viewing from 5.00 to 6.00pm Thursday 4th April and from 5.00pm evening of sale|
Vehicles, Private Vendors and Estate clearance
13th Apr 2019 @ 10:30AM: On Site - 16 Lambert Street, Queenstown - Viewing from 9.30am morning of sale
House, household & shed contents and vehicles
27th Apr 2019 @ 11:00AM: North Eastern Tasmania - CATALOGUE AVAILABLE SOON but a few "tasters" attached
Major Auction of a private collection of veteran & vintage cars inc. E Type Jag, Essex, Morgans, MGs, Triumphs, & Rovers. Quality workshop & industrial tools & equipment. Antique furniture, Antique maritime items plus heaps more.
11th May 2019 @ 11:00AM: ON SITE - Westella Drive, Turners Beach - Catalogue & full details available soon
House on approx. 1-acre plus estate clearance of household items including antiques, china and Aboriginal artworks
18-22 Hillcrest Road
Devonport, Tas 7310
Phone: 0407 479898
Send us an Email