|Welcome To Sherwood Auctions
Catalogue for auction #150|
22 Willow Avenue, Devonport, Viewing 9.30 Morning of Sale on 28 o Jun 2014 @ 11:00
1. 2 x Cement planters – mtr long
2. Subwoofers and speakers
3. 4 x Bentwood chairs
4. Vintage cottage chair
5. Assorted speakers
6. Sharp hi-fi system
7. Tasco telescope on tripod
8. Electric fan and heaters
9. Public address system
10. Tas Oak 4-drawer duchess
11. Kriesler valve radio with clock
12. Radiola valve radio with clock
13. Ouija board
14. JBL sub-woofer (unused)
15. Hoover upright vacuum cleaner
16. Vintage turntable and speaker with PA to suit
17. 3 x CB radios
18. Black TV cabinet
19. Vintage light machine
20. Vintage electronic power supply
21. Brace & bits etc in school case
22. 2 x DVD players and 1 x VCR
23. 2 x Painted Bentwood’s
24. Car stereo speakers
25. 2 x CB radios
26. Sunbeam Face & Body massager
27. 2 x Radio cassettes
28. California Gold subwoofer and power supply
29. 2 x Vintage massage goods
30. 2-Door veneer book case cabinet
31. Painted mirror and prints
32. GMC workbench
33. B&D Workmate 600
34. Part mantle clock and glass clock dome
35. Vintage golliwog and sewing box
36. Metal 2-drawer filing cabinet
37. Deco etched wall mirror
38. Quantity assorted serving trays
39. Vintage hat box
40. Fluffy deco stool
41. 2 x Bedside lamps
42. Black single drawer bedside table
43. 3 Boxes assorted glassware
44. 1 x Amber and 1 x Green Depression glass bowls
45. Vintage German made crystal clock
46. Agfa Box Brownie
47. 1950s Glass light fitting
48. Quantity assorted English china
49. Vintage vinyl fold up table
50. 3 x Assorted axes
51. GMC car buffer and polisher
52. Box cont. approximately 40 1999 Phantom comics
53. Diawa and Shimano reels and rods
54. Lerenelli button accordion
55. Mens new jeans and t-shirts
56. Vintage broad axe made in USA
57. 2 x Ukuleles and strings
58. John Grey & Sons English mandolin in case
59. Black Queen & Bonnie Doon rods and Shimano & Jarvis Walker reels
60. Vintage violin and bow – German made, in case
61. Vintage violin and bow – “Sweet Tone”
62. Single bed
63. 2 Rolls heavy duty electric extension cords
64. Black leather jackets
65. Antique surf rod (Len C Butterworth, Brisbane)
66. Flexible drill head
67. Mini grinding tool
68. Black & Decker jigsaw
69. Ryobi cordless drill set
70. Dawn 100mm bench vice
71. Sewing machine boxes cont. valve radio goods
72. Dawn 80mm rotating vice
73. Box amp meters and electrical testers
74. Table top wheel racing set
75. Pair brown vintage Windsor Smith boots
76. Pair black Windsor Smith boots and black shoes
77. Hoover tumble dryer
78. Megaphone and 2 x loud speakers
79. 5 Reels copper wire
80. Sanyo 1200W vacuum cleaner
81. Safe, combination lock and mini safe
82. Remote control car and Tarantula
83. Motor bike gear sack
84. Clothes rack and airer
85. Approximately 8” solid brass bell
86. Old cash tin, pipes, badges, etc.
87. Vintage boxed telephone bell
88. 3-Drawer oak chest
89. Travel and assorted bags
90. Night Ranger 3D helicopter and stand
91. Vintage microphone stand
92. Makita electric planer
93. Bow and assorted gun cleaning goods, etc.
94. Harry Potter electronic game
95. Black computer desk
96. 2 x Blue high back dining chairs
97. 4 x Old boomerangs
98. 4 x Bentwood chairs
99. Soft toys and Santa suit
100. Mieko gold china dove mantle clock
101. 2 x Casio keyboards
102. Black 2-door entertainment unit
103. 2 x Model Tall Ships and ships compass
104. 4-Drawer metal filing cabinet
105. Packard Bell home computer
106. 5 x Vintage cases
107. 2 Boxes cutlery and assorted silver plate goods
108. Box ornaments and mini 6-drawer trinket box
109. 2 Boxes glass and crystal goods
110. Box English china incl. Sandland
111. Vintage shawl, 2 x bunnies, etc.
112. 2 Boxes assorted china and glassware
113. 2 x Colour TVs and set top boxes
114. Large Italian made red glass brandy balloon
115. Lustre ware fish vase
116. Novelty salt & peppers and egg cups
117. Vintage hand turned table lamp
118. Royal Winton “Princess of Tasmania” souvenir mug
119. 1920s Glass kerosene lamp
120. Plaster lady 1950s lamp base
121. Foldable workbench
122. Plumb hatchet axe
123. Dawnette 3” mini bench vice
124. B&D Workmate 600
125. Vintage war field telephone and power pack
126. Vintage war field telephone with Morse Code
127. Box containing adjustable torque wrench and assorted tools
128. Box household pots and pans, etc.
129. Box containing clock, electrical components, etc.
130. Box old enamel goods and rolling pin, etc.
131. Black full face motor bike helmet
132. Black stool and bar chair
133. Nauman, Blackberry and mobile phones
134. Liquid filled battery and power surge unit
135. Icom security and intercom system
136. Box containing soldering iron and accessories
137. 2 x CB radios
138. GME marine radio
139. CB, radio and AM/FM receiver
140. Box 2-way radios
141. 2 x Power supplies and box chargers
142. Makita belt sander
143. Bookcase and quantity books
144. Vintage brace and augers
145. 5 x Old Morse Code keys
146. Set Stanley wood chisels, plumb bob, Air Brad nailer, etc.
147. Stanley No. 4 and 2 x mini hand planers
148. Pair vintage cement garden dogs
149. Vintage film editing machine
150. Box knives, meat cleavers, mincer, etc.
151. 12v. Electric winch
152. Antique spruikers PA system with Bakelite microphone
153. Quantity assorted files
154. Astor Cry Baby radio
155. 6 x Electronic Project science kits
156. Mini brass scales and assorted weights
157. PMB balance scales and weights
158. Vintage mixing bowl and crock
159. Morris Minor operation manual
160. 5 x Vintage Japanese wall ducks
161. Carbone pocket knife and sharpening stone
162. Swiss Army knife, pouch and sharpening stone
163. Vintage brass Morse Code key in timber case
164. 3 x Vintage crystal perfume atomisers
165. Box assorted 1c & 2c pieces and world coins
166. Vintage microphone
167. Panasonic microwave
168. Kriesler valve radio with clock
169. Radiotron valve radio promotional clock
170. Assortment of brass bells (x 5)
171. 3 x Old wooden spirit levels
172. Wind generator, solar panel and weather station
173. 2 x Peace pipes and Tas Police shoulder badge
174. 7 x 1950s Blue & white china kitchen cannisters
175. Box kitchen electricals, etc.
176. Box assorted Shooters magazines
177. 2 Boxes paint scrapers, rollers, etc.
178. Box old microphones and radio fabric
179. Vintage cream intercom phone and field receiver
180. Box vintage electronic goods
181. Oak shelving unit
182. Arlec Enforcer blower vac
183. Wooden step ladder and brooms
184. Roofing iron, ag pipe, etc. behind small shed
185. 2 x Crow bars, etc.
186. 6ft. High metal side gate
187. Radio tower and remaining contents under house
188. Assorted garden pots
189. Assorted iron and guttering
190. Assorted 4x2s, etc.
191. Builders plank, trolley and part go-cart
192. Aluminium window
193. Assorted shed goods
194. Assorted shed goods
195. Assorted shed goods
196. Assorted shed goods
197. Assorted shed goods
198. Concertina doors, louvre doors, etc.
199. Aluminium windows, sisilation, etc.
200. Stainless steel muffler
201. Old copper, flat iron, etc.
202. Vintage Diston saws (x 5)
203. GMC 9” grinder
204. B&D and Bosch drills, etc.
205. Circular saw, belt sander, etc.
206. Bin G-clamps
207. Box assorted clamps
208. Cross cut saw
209. Box old transformers, etc.
210. Box cutting and grinding discs, etc.
211. Quantity roofing iron and shed goods
212. Quantity paint, sandpaper, etc.
213. 2 x Metal card drawers and contents
214. Quantity old electronic goods, CB radios, etc.
215. Quantity old electronic goods, CB radios, etc.
216. Quantity old electronic goods, CB radios, etc.
217. Quantity hand saws, drill press stand
218. 4-Drawer chest and contents
219. Wooden box of rope and pulley, etc.
220. Dowel, magazines, etc.
221. 4 x Old wooden sieves
222. Plastic drum and old motor
223. Old cast iron battery pack, rod and vacuum cylinder
224. Quantity scrap incl. parts washing machine
225. Small Langa stainless steel vat
226. Double stainless steel trough
227. Antique weight
228. 2 Plastic bins and contents
229. Antique jack
230. Old Lister part separator
231. Metal wheelbarrow and Victa catcher
232. 4 x Toolboxes and contents
233. 5 x Outdoor chairs
234. Animal trap
235. Large quantity assorted garden tools
236. 2 x Bag trolleys
237. Tool box, hinges, etc.
238. Quantity hessian and electric fence goods
239. Metal jerry can, oils, paint, tools (all under & on top of stool)
240. Old painted bench stool
241. Gutter Guard, letterbox, assorted goods on shelf
242. Cast kettle, crock, etc.
243. Quantity tie downs and straps
244. Wood heater doors, metal plate, etc.
245. Pine bench stool
246. Quantity pulleys and rope
247. Very large clear glass bottle
248. Quantity strapping and electric wire
249. 4 Drums, rubber matting
250. Large quantity steel pipe, star droppers, etc.
251. Karcher and parts, etc.
252. Large industrial hoist
253. 3 x Jack stands
255. Brush cutters (x 2)
256. Mower engine and parts
257. Seed sewer and quantity plumbing fittings
258. Quantity assorted wheels
259. Blue drum, hoses, shadecloth, etc.
260. Solid steel bench and contents
261. Landrover rim & tyre, frypans
262. Quantity bins, sash clamps and contents in corner
263. Honda 125 1970s motor bike
264. Box sockets, open enders, drill bits, etc.
265. Bin, drill bits, hand drill, etc.
266. Box screws, fasteners, etc.
267. Bin washers, screws, etc.
268. Wood box, screws, washers, etc.
269. Box screws, fasteners, etc.
270. Bin and basket, screws, fasteners, etc.
271. Box screws, fasteners, etc.
272. Box Peter Jackson and assorted containers
273. Box car and assorted woodwork manuals
274. Bin electronic and assorted books
275. Box old Electric Text manuals
276. 4-Drawer metal filing cabinet
277. 12-Drawer 2-door metal storage cabinet on wheels
278. Metal orchard ladder
279. Revolving peg board and cords, etc.
280. Sturdee bench grinder on stand
281. Large quantity plastic coated electrical wire
282. 5 Boxes assorted shed goods
283. Quantity tool boxes and boxes of tools, computer goods, etc.
284. 3 Boxes old and assorted tools
285. 3 Boxes assorted tools and shed goods
286. Quantity assorted goods including relays, cable clips, etc.
287. Large quantity handy drawers and contents
288. Quantity assorted vintage electric tools
289. Large quantity handy drawers and contents
290. Wooden tool box and contents
291. Quantity 2-way radios and assorted parts
292. Quantity power supplies and assorted goods
293. Box car stereos, etc.
294. Large quantity electronic cables and parts
295. Remote control unit and assorted goods
296. Quantity handy drawers and contents
297. 2 x Shelves electronic parts and goods
298. Vintage power box
299. Amplifiers, electric cable, etc.
300. Veneer 2-door cupboard and contents
301. Mask and contents of cupboard
302. Quantity vintage meters and gauges
303. Brass and copper trumpets (x 2)
304. Mechanics creeper
305. New ornate iron double bed
306. Metal toolbox containing chains, etc.
307. 2 x Vacuum cleaners
308. Electric Chipper Chopper garden mulcher
309. Quantity extension leads, etc.
310. Quantity water containers
311. Workshop battery charger
312. Quantity wheel pullers
313. Quantity Dry-As-A-Bone coats, etc.
314. Quantity assorted car parts, etc.
315. Quantity camping goods
316. Masport mower and catcher
317. Backpack and quantity camping chairs
318. Metal builders barrow
319. 2 Bins fishing lures and lines
320. 2 Boxes assorted shed goods incl. jack stands
321. 4 Toolboxes, open enders, ring spanners, sockets, etc.
322. Quantity shed product
323. Levin Formula steering wheel and new cover
324. Gas cooker, esky and assorted camping goods
325. Comet 3 oxy set
326. Small Hitachi fridge
327. 2 x Fishing rods, umbrellas
328. 2-Door wardrobe and contents
329. 6-Drawer metal storage unit
330. Box containing new instrument gauges, etc.
331. Assorted fishing rods and net
332. 3 Boxes assorted shed goods, including battery charger
333. 3-Drawer metal filing cabinet
334. Mannequin head
335. Gladstone bag and basket of corks
336. Quantity toolboxes, incl. socket set and assorted tools
337. Toolbox and quantity nuts, bolts, etc.
338. Quantity grommets and assorted car parts
339. Electric Helios vintage oven
340. Aqua One fish tank and accessories, Whirlpool microwave
341. Quantity bottle jacks
342. 2 x Eskys
343. Quantity household electric wire
344. Quantity car and assorted product
345. Large quantity assorted power points, etc.
346. 4-Drawer chest and contents
347. Box spotlights, etc.
348. Box assorted products and car mats
349. Tow bar assembly, quantity tie downs, ropes, etc.
350. Quantity hard hats, saws, scrap, etc.
351. Clarke HP 2.5 compressor
352. Endless chain block
14th Jun 2019 @ 06:00PM: Friday 14th June - In Our Rooms, 18-22 Hillcrest Road, Devonport. Viewing Thursday 13th June 5.00-6.00pm & from 5.00pm day of sale|
Large quantity collectables, coins, china, glassware, books inc. Tasmanian, enclosed trailer, as new ride on lawn mower, Harley Davidson motorbike, WB Holden panel van (for resto), vintage tools, etc etc - Catalogue to follow
13th Jul 2019 @ 10:30AM: Saturday 13th July - On Site - Massive clearance of timber, vintage machinery, collectables and heaps more
Full details and catalogue to follow
27th Jul 2019 @ 10:30AM: Saturday 27th July - On Site - Major mechanical workshop and VW vehicles and parts on behalf of the Estate of John Hall Autos Devonport
Full details and catalogue to follow
18-22 Hillcrest Road
Devonport, Tas 7310
Phone: 0407 479898
Send us an Email