|Welcome To Sherwood Auctions
Catalogue for auction #359|
Saturday 19th September - On Site - 336 Barrington Road, Barrington - Farm clearance due to sale of property on 19 o Sep 2020 @ 10:30
1. German barometer
2. Wall mirror and assorted prints
3. 6-Door 3-drawer Blackwood kitchen dresser
4. 3 x Electric heaters
5. Hoover auto washing machine
6. Small Sanyo upright freezer
7. Laundry basket and assorted laundry product
8. Melamine cupboard and towels
9. Writing desk
10. Tall Ship model
11. Withdrawn by owner
12. Large box linen, doona, etc.
13. White melamine cupboard and café doors
14. Queen ensemble and bedhead
15. Leadlight corner shelf
16. 2 Boxes including books (including Tasmanian)
17. Philips portable boombox
18. 4 Boxes stationary, electricals, mirror, etc.
19. Mounted fish
20. 3-Seater fabric couch
21. Water purifier and auto parts
22. Blackwood coffee table
23. Tas Oak bookshelves unit
24. Assorted CDs & DVDs
25. Black side table, shoe box etc.
26. Assorted vintage sound equipment, etc.
27. Red Centre 4-burner BBQ
28. 5pc. Outdoor setting
29. Cast & timber bench seat
30. 3pc. Outdoor setting
31. Nest of tables and small wine table
32. 1970s Padded seat
33. Pair carved horns and cast pots
34. Leather lounge chair and footstool
35. Vintage His Master’s Voice turntable stereo
36. Sony flatscreen TV
37. 3 Large boxes crockery and plastics
38. 3 x Bar stools
39. Samsung LED TV
40. Assorted board games, etc.
41. Hitachi vacuum cleaner
42. Microwave and Kenwood turntable
43. Assorted VHS/DVD players, etc.
44. Westinghouse 140 fridge
45. Withdrawn by owner
46. Box assorted collectables
47. Quantity household electricals
48. 3 Boxes pots, pans and cookware
49. International and assorted service manuals
50. 2 Boxes cutlery, etc.
51. Panasonic microwave and convection oven
52. 2-Door fridge/freezer
53. Withdrawn by owner
54. 2 x Kero lamps
55. Lawn mower and fuel drum
56. Aluminium step ladder
57. Small step ladder and pressure cleaner
58. 2-Bay metal shelving unit
59. Vintage Tas Oak wardrobe and contents
60. Contents of garden shed
61. Wheelbarrow and timber & timber posts
62. Wheelie bin
63. Bin of vintage strainers, pulleys, etc.
64. Bin of nuts & bolts, pulleys, fan belts, etc.
65. Roll of wrapping plastic, etc.
66. 3 Bins PVC fittings and electric fence parts
67. Toolbox including D-shackles
68. Titan 2-tonne horizontal clamp
69. Box trowels
70. Anchor mini chain block
71. Davey pumps for parts
72. SWL 1-tonne chain block
73. SWL 2-tonne chain block
74. Hydraulic ram
75. Assorted snow chains
76. Quantity automotive tins, etc.
77. Quantity electric cable
78. 2 x Mens bikes and helmets
79. Quantity garden tools and spray pack
80. Steel bench, etc.
81. Vintage pitch fork and fern hooks
82. Pigs tail electric fence post
83. Vintage BP drum and PMG lid
84. Large wheelie bin
85. Large Ingersol Rand air compressor
86. Roll fence mesh, treated posts, etc.
87. Large RSJ steel shed frame
88. Farm gate
89. Large wind frame
90. Quantity irrigation pipe, etc.
91. Toyota Hilux 1999 flat tray, 3lt. diesel (FC2246 – unregistered)
92. Vintage axle and assorted batteries
93. Straining post and 3 lengths of steel
94. Heavy steel table and steel work stand
95. Kawasaki spray unit, etc.
96. Fuel drum on stand
97. Vintage Crabtree portable welder
98. Vintage Adcock & Shipley milling machine
99. Vintage Hercus Power hacksaw
100. Vintage portable irrigation unit and trailer
101. Vintage sander, electric motor, etc.
102. John Deere 640 4-WD tractor with bucket and forks (3040 hours)
103. Vintage timber extension ladder (in rafters)
104. Quantity planks timber, etc (in rafters)
105. International 4WD truck (ex-army) with aluminium tray
106. Quantity metal flat bar and round bar
107. Quantity heavy steel and timber (back of truck)
108. Metal stands x 5
109. Trailer with hurdles (IT8701 – unregistered)
110. Animal feeder
111. Wire winder
112. Small farm trailer
113. Water trough with stop tap
114. Pair 4-WD tyres with rims
115. Treated post, droppers and timber
116. Bag trolley, drum, etc.
117. Plastic drums, roofing iron, etc.
118. Pair animal feeders
119. Set tractor forks
120. 20’ Blue shipping container
121. 20’ Red shipping container
122. 2 Boxes nails, nuts & bolts, etc.
123. 4-WD jack
124. Timber cupboard and contents
125. Broom, hikers pack, rope, etc.
126. Extension lead, light and fax machine
127. 2-Bay shelving unit
128. Record bench vice
129. Bench vice
130. G-clamps and tools
131. Electric tile cutter
132. Bosch sander and tools
133. Quantity lathe tools
134. Vintage car lights and coil pack
135. Quantity assorted oil
136. New overalls, etc.
137. Reamers and magnetic base
138. Vintage hand planes
139. 3 Rolls cheesecloth
140. Quantity assorted tools
141. Jerry can and bin of assorted hardware
142. Fire hose reel
143. Quantity shelving racks
144. Quantity tapered drill bits
145. Quantity craft timber and Blackwood posts
146. 2 Bins face masks and oxy gear
147. 4 Bins assorted shed goods
148. Box assorted collectables
149. Colchester England metal lathe, attachments and tools
150. Vintage pump and stands, etc.
151. Vintage hydraulic power pack
152. Box motor headlights and books
153. 5 Boxes shed and assorted goods
154. NZIG Transarc 200 welder
155. Box welding mask, gloves, etc.
156. Metal rulers, stands, etc.
157. High tensile chain, etc.
158. Jack stands and trolley jack
159. Bag trolley and boat fuel tank
160. Drum of tie down straps, etc.
161. 2 Boxes assorted wires, etc.
162. Toolbox and bag of tools
163. Antique single handed crosscut saw
164. Antique scythe
165. Vintage compressor, motor parts, etc.
166. Bin bolt cutters, wire strainers, etc.
167. Bin LP records
168. Heavy duty shelving unit
169. Large quantity electrical wire, switches, etc.
170. New forklift tyre
171. Heavy duty set of jump leads
172. Timber cupboard and contents
173. Drum pump, clamp, etc.
174. 4-Drawer metal filing cabinet
175. Vintage welder, etc.
176. Precision drill press
177. Box brass wheels
178. Quantity electrical cable, rear vision mirrors, etc.
179. 2 x Garden sprinklers
180. 3-Drawer chest full of nails, nuts, bolts, etc.
181. Makita cordless drill and volt reader
182. Antique spoke shave, augers, etc.
183. Line trimmer, spotlight, etc.
184. Table tennis table and stands
185. Old shop counter
186. Tyre snow chain
187. Vintage stationary motors and electric motor
188. Spray gun, paint pot, etc.
189. Antique volt meter and wood plane
190. Cartridge boxes and timing light
191. Workshop bench and tools
192. Large quantity of rope, etc.
193. Handy drawers of nuts, bolts & tools
194. Box containing wine rack, etc.
195. 4-Drawer metal filing cabinet
196. Box assorted electrical wire
197. Heavy duty storage rack
198. Vintage long poled hook
199. 3-Phase power cords
200. Toolbox and contents
201. Echo chainsaw – CS5100
202. Quantity extension cords and battery charger, etc.
203. Air tools, socket set, etc.
204. Router, circular saw, bench grinder
205. Quantity assorted pullers
206. 3 Bins assorted tools, cut off wheels, etc.
207. 6 Bins assorted shed goods
208. Galvanised toolbox of electric fence gear
209. Assorted animal drenching gear
210. Box including fuel funnels, etc.
211. Vintage stainless fire extinguisher
212. Round bale feeder
213. Engine crane
214. 4-Panel door, window frames and panel
215. Assorted star droppers
216. Quantity heavy duty shelving racks
217. Large quantity oils, electric motors (left hand side dairy shed)
218. Parts washer and pipe vice
219. Quantity weatherboards and assorted timber
220. Quantity C-section fencing
221. Quantity irrigation parts and PVC
222. Quantity electrical power boards and cable
223. 8 Foot Kanga slasher
17th Apr 2021 @ 10:30AM: Saturday 17th April - On Site - 48 Leighlands Avenue, Ulverstone - Viewing from 9.00am morning of sale|
Houselot including furniture, white goods, tools, collectables & estate jewellery
01st May 2021 @ 10:30AM: Saturday 1st May - On Site - 149 Bassetts Road, West Calder (Near Wynyard) - Viewing from 9.00am morning of sale - On behalf of Peter Matthews - Clearance of tractors, trucks, farm machinery, orchard, nursery & vineyard items, shipping containers, etc
BUYERS NOTE: Due to location and remoteness, mobile phone & EFTPOS reception is limited
15th May 2021 @ 10:30AM: Saturday 15th May - On Site - Location to be confirmed
"Collectors Dream Sale" - heaps of interesting collectables plus joinery & workshop equipment
18-22 Hillcrest Road
Devonport, Tas 7310
Phone: 0407 479898
Send us an Email